This June, Samui will once again be at the centre of a new international jazz festival initiative ‘Samui Summer Jazz’ presented by SKAL International, to support the return of tourism to the island. Part of the proceeds of the festival will be donated to charity partner, Sisters on Samui Foundation.
Six separate events – at six of the island’s leading 5-star resorts – will showcase an outstanding line-up of international Jazz and World music artists from the Netherlands, USA and Thailand.
Tickets including food & beverages start at 1000 THB per person.
- 7th June – Round Midnight Orchestra, at W Koh Samui (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 8th June – Paul van Kessel, at U Samui (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 8th June – Jazz Jam, at Secret Garden (free, 10pm)
- 9th June – Saskia Laroo Jazz meets Hip Hop, at Seen Beach Club (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 10th June – Deborah Carter with Ben van den Dungen Quartet, at Sala Chaweng (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 11th June – Alexander Beets Quintet feat. Koh Mr. Saxman, at Santiburi (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 12th June – Summer Jam feat. Nathalie Schaap & Koh Mr. Saxman, at Melia Koh Samui (door opens noon)
Concerts will each feature two sets of 50-minutes each and the hosting resort or club will provide drinks and canapés, or a buffet lunch or dinner, as a package for ticket-holders.
Come join us for a jazzy night or two on Samui, and support a good cause.
Click on the link below to book your tickets.
Samui Summer Jazz 2022 is part of the SKÅL International Thailand #ReDiscoverThailand tourism recovery campaign, and is presented in collaboration with Sisters On Samui Foundation.
The event is curated by Thailand’s well known Saxophonist Koh Mr.Saxman.
This event is supported by the International Jazz Festival Alliance Foundation and Foundation JazzNL, a large delegation of Dutch international jazz and World Music artists will perform alongside local groups at some of the island’s top 5-star resorts and clubs over 6 fabulous nights.
Skål International is an Association of Travel and Tourism Professionals that encourages and creates a network of contacts around the world.