- This event has passed.
Samui Summer Jazz
June 7 @ 6:00 pm - June 12 @ 6:00 pm
This June, Samui will once again be at the centre of a new international jazz festival initiative ‘Samui Summer Jazz’ presented by SKAL International and charity partner Sisters on Samui Foundation.
Six separate events – at six of the island’s leading 5-star resorts – will showcase an outstanding line-up of international Jazz and World music artists from the Netherlands, USA and Thailand.
Tickets including food & beverages start at 1000 THB per person.
- 7th June – Round Midnight Orchestra, at W Koh Samui (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 8th June – Paul van Kessel, at U Samui (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 8th June – Jazz Jam, at Secret Garden (free, 10pm)
- 9th June – Saskia Laroo Jazz meets Hip Hop, at Seen Beach Club (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 10th June – Deborah Carter with Ben van den Dungen Quartet, at Sala Chaweng (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 11th June – Alexander Beets Quintet feat. Koh Mr. Saxman, at Santiburi (door opens 6:30pm, concert 8pm)
- 12th June – Summer Jam feat. Nathalie Schaap & Koh Mr. Saxman, at Melia Koh Samui (door opens noon)
Concerts will each feature two sets of 50-minutes each and the hosting resort or club will provide drinks and canapés, or a buffet lunch or dinner, as a package for ticket-holders.
Come join us for a jazzy night or two on Samui, and support a good cause.
Book your tickets online now: www.samuisummerjazz.com